Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Vivo Y51 Gmail lock Bypass Android 11 FRP Without Tool easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo Y51, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo Y51 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo Y51 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo Y51 device easily and smoothly.
Vivo Y51 Specifications
The Vivo Y51 released in September 2020. Vivo Y51 comes with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Vivo Y51 has a 6.38 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Vivo Y51 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y51 comes with a triple camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo Y51 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo Y51. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Vivo Y51 easily.
How to bypass FRP Vivo Y51
- Power ON your Vivo Y51.
- Connect your Vivo Y51 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the english language.
- Apps & notifications ==> App info ==> Google Play services.
- Disable and Force Stop Google Play services.
- Go back to the Welcome page and go until Checking for Updates
- Click on the Back arrow until the Wi-fi network page.
- Click on Set up offline and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Vivo Y51 Gmail lock Bypass Android 11 FRP Without Tool.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher