Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Nokia 6.1 Android 10 Google Account Remove FRP 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 6.1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 6.1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 6.1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 6.1 device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 6.1 Specifications
The Nokia 6.1 Plus released in July 2018. Nokia 6.3 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Nokia 6.1 Plus has a 5.80 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Nokia 6.1 Plus runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset and powered by a 3060mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 6.1 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nokia 6.1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nokia 6.1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nokia 6.1 easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Nokia 6.1
- Power ON your Nokia 6.1.
- Connect your Nokia mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then click on OK.
- In Not signed In, swipe from the right, then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Turn off notifications==> See more ==>Android Setup icon.
- Advanced ==> Browser app ==> Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome ==> Open ==>Accept & continue.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Nokia 6.1 & you have successfully Unlock FRP Nokia 6.1 Android 10 Google Account Remove FRP 2021.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher