Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Nokia 1 Gmail account lock FRP Bypass With Computer by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 1 device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 1 Specifications
The Nokia 1 released in February 2018. Nokia 1 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 ROM. The Nokia 1 has a 4.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Nokia 1 runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz MediaTek MT6737M chipset, and powered by a 2150mAh removable battery. The Nokia 1 comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nokia 1 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Nokia 1
- Turn ON your Nokia 1 & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Nokia 1 from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Nokia 1 to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Nokia 1 device.
- On your Nokia 1 click on View to open the Google Chrome Browser.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker:
- Now install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Reboot your Nokia 1 and draw the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Unlock FRP Nokia 1 Gmail account lock FRP Bypass With Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher