Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP LG G7 ThinQ FRP Bypass 2021 Android 10 Lock 100% Work by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG G7 ThinQ, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG G7 ThinQ is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG G7 ThinQ mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG G7 ThinQ device easily and smoothly.
LG G7 ThinQ Specifications
The LG G7 ThinQ released in May 2018. LG G7 ThinQ comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The LG G7 ThinQ has a 6.10 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels, LG G7 ThinQ runs on Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The LG G7 ThinQ comes with a dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 16-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG G7 ThinQ easily.
How to remove FRP LG G7 ThinQ
- Turn ON your LG G7 ThinQ.
- Connect your LG G7 ThinQ to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with PIN code.
- Now, Remove the SIM card.
- In Not signed In, tap and Swype down then long tap on The Bluetooth.
- Turn ON Bluetooth and connect a Bluetooth headset
- Double-tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset & try saying OPEN GOOGLE.
- Search for CHROME then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings >> Fingerprints >> Next >> Pattern.
- Set up new fingerprints then Restart your LG G7 ThinQ.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP LG G7 ThinQ FRP Bypass 2021 Android 10 Lock 100% Work.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher