Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6s to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6s before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6s device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6s device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6s. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 6s Remove iCloud Activation Lock iOS 13.7 For Free easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 6s Specifications
The iPhone 6s released in September 2015. iPhone 6s comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPhone 6s has a 4.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, iPhone 6s runs on Dual-core 1.84 GHz Apple A9, and powered by a 1715mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 6s comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 6s
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6s
- Connect your iPhone 6s to Computer
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Go to iCloud bypass Package and Open Tcprelay.py With Python Launcher
- You need to Install Python Launcher on your Desktop.
- Open the list of Commands you need for this bypassing.
- Copy this Command: ./tcprelay.py -t 44:2222 and Paste it into the first terminal window with more text
- Copy this Command: ssh [email protected] -p 2222 and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Type yes then Enter the password: alpine
- Copy this Command: mount -o rw,union,update / and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: echo “” >> /.mount_rw and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: uicache –all and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this command: killall backboardd and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Done, Bypass iCloud iPhone 6s Remove iCloud Activation Lock iOS 13.7.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher