Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 6 checkra1n unlock icloud activation Via Mac easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 6 Specifications
The iPhone 6 released in September 2014. iPhone 6 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPhone 6 has a 4.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, iPhone 6 runs on Dual-core 1.40 GHz Apple A8, and powered by a 1810mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 6 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 6
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6
- Connect your iPhone 6 to Computer
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Go to iCloud bypass Package and Open Tcprelay.py With Python Launcher
- You need to Install Python Launcher on your Desktop.
- Open the list of Commands you need for this bypassing.
- Copy this Command: ./tcprelay.py -t 44:2222 and Paste it into the first terminal window with more text
- Copy this Command: ssh [email protected] -p 2222 and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Type yes then Enter the password: alpine
- Copy this Command: mount -o rw,union,update / and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: echo “” >> /.mount_rw and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: uicache –all and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this command: killall backboardd and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Done, bypass iCloud iPhone 6 checkra1n unlock icloud activation Via Mac.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher