Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPad Air 1 WiFi to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPad Air 1 WiFi before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPad Air 1 WiFi device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPad Air 1 WiFi device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPad Air 1 WiFi. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPad Air 1 WiFi Via One-Click icloudBypassCA tool easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPad Air 1 WiFi Specifications
The iPad Air 1 WiFi released in September 2015. iPad Air 1 WiFi comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/128/256 GB ROM. The iPad Air 1 WiFi has a 12.9 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 2048 x 2732 pixels, iPad Air 1 WiFi runs on Dual-core 2.26 GHz Apple A9X, and powered by a 10307mAh non-removable battery. The iPad Air 1 WiFi comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Compatibility: iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.2.3
How to Install iCloudBypassCA Tool
- Download iCloudBypassCA.dmg to your Mac then Double click on the file to open it.
- The installation was completed successfully.
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPad Air 1 WiFi
- Connect your iPad Air 1 WiFi to your Computer.
- Open checkra1n click on Start then Next.
- Your iPad Air 1 WiFi entering recovery mode.
- Click on Start then follow the instructions to put your iPad Air 1 WiFi Device into DFU mode.
- Click Done.
- Quit CHeckra1n then open iCloudbypassCa tool
- Just Click on Move iCloud to Trash.
- Wait until the iCloud bypassing from your iPad Air 1 WiFi.
- Done, Bypass iCloud iPad Air 1 WiFi Via One-Click icloudBypassCA tool.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher