Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J3 Orbit Google Lock Reset Android 8 Oreo FRP easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 Orbit, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J3 Orbit is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 Orbit mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J3 Orbit device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J3 Orbit easily.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit released in September 2018. Samsung Galaxy J3 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit has a 5.00 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit runs on an Octa-core 1.35 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Samsung J3 Orbit:
- Power ON your Samsung J3 Orbit
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 time on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press 3 time on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J3 Orbit & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J3 Orbit Google Lock Reset Android 8 Oreo FRP.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher