Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Nexus 5X Unlock FRP Google Lock Lg Nexus 5X No PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nexus 5X, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nexus 5X is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nexus 5X mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nexus 5X device easily and smoothly.
Nexus 5X Specifications
The Nexus 5X released in September 2015. Nexus 5X comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Nexus 5X has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Nexus 5X runs on Hexa-core 4×1.4 GHz & 2×1.8 GHz Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 chipset, and powered by a 2700mAh non-removable battery. The Nexus 5X comes with a single MAIN Camera 12.3-megaPixel and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nexus 5X device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nexus 5X. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nexus 5X easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Unlock FRP Nexus 5X
- Power ON your Nexus 5X.
- Connect your Nexus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then at the same time click on OK & press once on Power Button.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the left then clicks on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- Maps ==> Maps logo ==> App notifications.
- Additional settings in the app ==> SKIP==> Back Arrow.
- Click on 3 Lines and choose to start driving.
- Click on the VOICE logo and Try saying Open Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Nexus 5X & you have successfully Bypass FRP Nexus 5X Unlock FRP Google Lock Lg Nexus 5X No PC.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher