Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG Aristo 3 Gmail account lock reset frp Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Aristo 3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG Aristo 3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Aristo 3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG Aristo 3 device easily and smoothly.
LG Aristo 3 Specifications
The LG Aristo 3 released in January 2019. LG Aristo 3 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The LG Aristo 3 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 Pixels, LG Aristo 3 runs on a quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Adreno 308 chipset, and powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The LG Aristo 3 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a Single SELFIE Camera 5-megaPixel.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your LG Aristo 3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your LG Aristo 3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG Aristo 3 easily.
How to FRP unlock LG Aristo 3
- Turn ON your LG Aristo 3.
- Connect your LG Aristo 3 to your Wi-Fi.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK.
- In Not signed In, Swype down and long tab on the Bluetooth to open the Bluetooth page
- Transfer any image to the FRP lock phone.
- Once the image received click on 3 dots then choose Received Files.
- Open the Image in the Photos app then click on Share Logo.
- Choose Gmail then click on Add an email address.
- Click on Other and add your email address then click on MANUAL SETUP.
- Exchange==> Select ==> Change.
- Choose Pattern and check to Require pattern to turn on phone.
- Set up a Pattern then add your fingerprints.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG Aristo 3 Gmail account lock reset frp Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher