Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Alcatel U3 Google account removing FRP Lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel U3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel U3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel U3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel U3 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Alcatel U3 easily.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Alcatel U3 Specifications:
Alcatel U3 released in March 2017. Alcatel U3 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Alcatel U3 has a 4.0 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480×800 pixels, Alcatel U3 runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Mediatek MT6737 chipset, and powered by a 1680mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel U3 comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 1.3-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Alcatel U3 :
- Power ON your Alcatel U3.
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on ADD Network
- Type anything then choose SHARE
- Long press on the Gmail logo.
- Tab on Notifications, then click on APP SETTING.
- After that click on THREE DOTS.
- Then click on Google >>> Search & Now >>> Now Cards >>> Turn it ON
- Search for the Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & Menu Button No root_v2.0.9.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install Menu Button No root_v2.0.9.apk and Open it.
- Display ==> DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN ==> Allow.
- DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN==> Turn ON Menu Button IME.
- DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN==> Turn ON Allow display over apps.
- DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN ==> Turn ON Menu Button ==> Display.
- Now, Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots & Turn on Menu Button IME then choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account then Restart your Alcatel U3
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Alcatel U3 Google account removing FRP Lock Without PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Frp Bypass. Publisher